I'm actually pretty bored.  If you could give me something to draw, it'd be apprieciated!

What about a Infernape?  (POKEMON)

it would be cool if you could draw a dragon any style or a full body person. Smile thanks

If You Draw Me.. iWill LOVE YOU FOREVERR<3

lawl!  il all these requests the others have put  i have a couple of requests actually -3-  well.. yeh.. abt two or three

anyway, here they are

1 - Rosario Vampire  can u make, or try to make, Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore

2 - Ouran High school host club  Tamaki, Kyouya, Hikaru and Kaoru

3 - Kingdom Hearts  its actually all of organiationXIII  Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, Xion

boy thts alot of pplz ^^;;  srry  im jst rlly bored and i have no time to draw thm all myself so yeh  its ok if you dont draw thm all or jst draw a few  its fine with me  i swear

could you draw edward elric from fullmetal alchemist? :3

could you draw a group pic of my wolf OCs in chibi?

Kaisa: Kaisa_Ref_by_jessieb1176.png

Sora: Sora_ref_by_jessieb1176.png

Kihaku: Kihaku_Ref_by_jessieb1176.png 

RedEar: RedEar_Ref_by_jessieb1176.png

Silverstep: Silverstep_Ref_by_jessieb1176.png

there is a rule though...don't draw the long dragon-like tongues when in chibi thanks! if you need bigger pictures go in my DA gallery 

can u draw a lion? 'cause i really LOVE lions!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: redpinka43

I'm actually pretty bored.  If you could give me something to draw, it'd be apprieciated!

how bout Betty Boop?

can u draw me Scrat and scratte from ice age 3 oh and sid and deigo wud b gd to thanx  

draw a big dragon with fire comeing out of the mouth with a santa hat on XD

CAn you draw ANY Kingdom Hearts Character for me plz? or gakuen alice character? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! ty!

Can you draw 'Cat's Ear Tribe' (card) from YuGiOh?

CAN U DRAW ME??????????????PEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Can You Draw Sailor Mars Please ??