Viewing Single Post

I know they're are like 200 million contests in here so I'll do something DECENT. Instead of anime what's your favorite anime character (or manga)? MINE? Uhh----hm...I can't decide..well since I don't watch much anime I guess that main character from Special A. Or that main character from OHSHC. Oh Hikari from SPECIAL A...WHY? Because she's so clueless XD...and she never gives up. Tell me YOUR favorite anime characters and WHY?

I don't want any "I like ____ because s/he's cool :3" Or any " YOOO!!!!"

And no there is no contests in this forum so look some where else ;3

The character can be anything from main character to supporting character...

HAVE FUN THINKING (don't try too hard)

EDIT: Ok, you can have more then one favorite characters JANUARY FOOLS! Here's my list of them-

Hinata from Naruto-She's shy (like me (sorta) ) and tries hard ^^

Hikari- here's a picture of her-hikari%5B2%5D.jpgOkay ... then others are fro OHSHC, Special A, Naruto, (sorry I don't watch Bleach) um...Fruit Basket, I dunno lol.

EDIT EDIT: SORRY the picture's not working (I think?) Well Here are the replies since I won't get in the way-

Superdude: lol I never heard of that show (maybe I don't a TON of anime but interesting nam. I'll see it when I'm bored lol.

Unreapie: Grawesome characters (lol great+awesome=grawesome heard from an annoying show :o) Yes I indeed don't have the TOP favorite but the list is grawesome c: