yu-gi-oh-zexal.jpg

ZEXALChapter001.png

That's right, the next gen of the yugioh series. 'Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal'. It's basically a fusion of the older versions of Yu-Gi-Oh mixed with some Pokemon styles (only those who've played the games I'm thinking of get the reference). Wiki has leaked some footage of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, it airs in spring of 2011. No, this is not made up and no, I'm not messing with you. BTW, this is a boy by the name of Yuma, not a girl (though I'd hoped they would've been a bit different and finally changed the gender this gen).

Okay, this is the most recent trailer they have

Now, don't get me wrong, I love the Yu-Gi-Oh series, I've been a fan for all their gen's regardless on how bad, but this.. this is just..... ugh. This looks like a bomb just waiting to explode. Though, there's not really a trace of originality I could find in the trailer, I really hope the series lives up to the potential beyond what the veiwers expect.

Okay, here's a spoiler of some of the characters you should expect to see.

Yuma- Main protaganist (main character)

Akari- Yuma's sister

Tetsuo- Yuma's rival

Haru- Yuma's grandmother

Kotori Mizuki- Yuma's best friend

Ryoga- The bully

This show is still draging on, its getting old, i loved the first series, but after that i lost interest...

Quote:
Originally posted by: superdude

This show is still draging on, its getting old, i loved the first series, but after that i lost interest...

Yeah, but at least they're getting more accurate with reading, LOL. Anyway, they might have some scene mistakes, I've already noticed one just by looking at the two different pics

Quote:
Originally posted by: DragonFang

yu-gi-oh-zexal.jpg

ZEXALChapter001.png

That's right, the next gen of the yugioh series. 'Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal'. It's basically a fusion of the older versions of Yu-Gi-Oh mixed with some Pokemon styles (only those who've played the games I'm thinking of get the reference). Wiki has leaked some footage of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, it airs in spring of 2011. No, this is not made up and no, I'm not messing with you. BTW, this is a boy by the name of Yuma, not a girl (though I'd hoped they would've been a bit different and finally changed the gender this gen).

Now, don't get me wrong, I love the Yu-Gi-Oh series, I've been a fan for all their gen's regardless on how bad, but this.. this is just..... ugh. This looks like a bomb just waiting to explode. Though, there's not really a trace of originality I could find in the trailer, I really hope the series lives up to the potential beyond what the veiwers expect.

Akari- Yuma's sister

Tetsuo- Yuma's rival

Haru- Yuma's grandmother

Ryoga- The bully

Cool pictures

Quote:
Originally posted by: DeividasXD

Quote:
Originally posted by: DragonFang

yu-gi-oh-zexal.jpg

ZEXALChapter001.png

Akari- Yuma's sister

Tetsuo- Yuma's rival

Haru- Yuma's grandmother

Ryoga- The bully

Cool pictures

First one is what the site looks like for the spoilers. Wiki had a link

The first series anf GX was awesome but now they're letting it drag on like sumone alrdy said.  I recently started to read 5D's and its weird  same w/ the series  also with pokemon, the manga is better and the series is going on too long. They dont even have good names and physical appearnces for the new pkmn or yugioh cards  i mean, give it a rest!  if u agree w/ me, u can comment me  Trust me, im open for anyone to tlk to me  All these manga nad anime series get boring very easily (like yugioh and pokemon like i alrdy mentioned) and also naruto.  There r very few manga/anime series tht dont have "sequels" like deth note and shaman king and elfen lied. and also bleach  the beginning vols. were awesome but now its like blegh..

I can go on forever!  no joke! But i'll stop for now

Quote:
Originally posted by: nicolebell

This show gets olde and older. Why won't they just stop? i lost interest after the first series. it's also wierd on how they come up with these hairdos. they're so weird.

Meh, it's not as bad as Miror B or some other wack job weirdos. This show still lives because people love the card game. That's no different than saying "Pokemon is so old. Why won't they just stop?". People enjoy it. Though it might not be your taste, other people enjoy this type of stuff.