imple All Nintendo and others:

Super Mario(i love the snes :D),Metroid(ngc and gba is cool prime and fusion),Zelda(already a lot),Kirby(the gba games of kirby is fun also n64 and gc),Pokemon(i have played all of the pokemon game of gb/gbc/gba/nds/n64/ngc),Fire Emblem(very cool like advance wars),F-zero(wow one of my favorite race games),Star fox(love star fox adventure of ngc),Sonic (playing now sonic vs mario)

Well have a lot of games thats i like but the nintendo ones is my favorites xD And Super Smash Bros Brawl is very very very cool

Quote:
Originally posted by: Kisame_Hoshigaki_09

Quote:
Originally posted by: UnrealPie

Star Ocean Till the End of Time is my favorite game. Is for the PS2.

It begins on the planet Hyda IV where a young man, Fayt Leingod, and his childhood friend, Sophia Esteed, are on vacation with Fayt's family. Fayt is the son of a famous scientist in the field of symbological genetics. For an unknown reason, the Vendeen Empire — an alien civilization with highly advanced technology that spans only a single planet — attacks Hyda IV unprovoked, thus initiating a war with the Pangalactic Federation. Fayt and Sophia escape on the starship Helre, but are separated from Fayt's parents, Robert and Ryoko Leingod. The Helre is also attacked by the Vendeeni, and the two are separated.

The entire game you go from one "underdeveloped planet" to another due to attacks while trying to reach Earth. Ultimitly Fayt is trying to find out If his parents are alive, who the Vendeen are, and why they are attacking you.

If you won a PS2 I would DEFFENTLY Recamend this game. You are going to need a stradigy gide to finish it tho.

OMFG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!! I THOUGHT LAST HOPE ON 360 WAS THE ONLY ONE TT,TT

There are also two for the PsP

Star ocean first departure

Star ocean star ocean second evolution

Quote:
Originally posted by: Kisame_Hoshigaki_09

Quote:
Originally posted by: Sucaru

I've played absolutely too many to even...TRY to have a favorite. So I'll just list some of the more recent games I've played.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood -beaten in a day

Mass Effect -Who doesn't love Bioware's games?

Soulcaliber 4 -can never get tired of it

Bioshock -Pretty fun

Zenogears - A blast to the past

Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas -I spend most of my days playing music, (yes playing, no listening..well that too) drawing, reading, or moddin one of these two games

Lost Planet 2 -Because I'm a diehard fan of the first.

Assassins creed and soul calibur, gotta love em.

Sho nuff. I jut recently foud out that Tira from soulcalibur and the Female commander Shepard from mass effect was the same voice actor.

My mind was blown.