hello I am new here

Welcome, It's always a pleasure to meet new friends. You can do lots of things here, in Drawingnow (drawing,chatting, play games, vote poll,..) Hope you will enjoy being a member of Drawingnow.

Welcome to drawingnow.com. I would really like to be your friend. I will add you right now!

Quote:
Originally posted by: bolt220

Welcome, It's always a pleasure to meet new friends. You can do lots of things here, in Drawingnow (drawing,chatting, play games, vote poll,..) Hope you will enjoy being a member of Drawingnow.

thanks um how do you get more friends?

Easy, in everyone profile. there is a box that said "add to friend", you click in it and it will automaticly send friend request for the person you click and you just have to wait untill they accept it

Quote:

Easy, in everyone profile. there is a box that said "add to friend", you click in it and it will automaticly send friend request for the person you click and you just have to wait untill they accept it

Oh okay thanks then how do you get the points?

Activity point is to show how you attach with Drawingnow, By drawing, vote poll, play games, comment and chatting will raise your point up

Quote:

Activity point is to show how you attach with Drawingnow, By drawing, vote poll, play games, comment and chatting will raise your point up

sry but I have a lot of questions in mind, do you mind if I ask more?

Welcome to drawingnow.com!

Quote:
Originally posted by: safiraurelia

Welcome to drawingnow.com!

thanks you

im new too!!!