Drawing a flaming skull was a popular drawing article I did awhile back and you may find it useful!

It was very helpful, in the fact that I´ve never happened to use the method of sketching a number of little skulls to see which one I like, I tend to think up one and then follow of on that.

And what Sam said is true. Flames tend to go upward and not downward, it´s little details like that, that can throw of a full drawing.

I know my gallery that I have on this isn´t that impresive, it´s basically cause it´s what I do at work during my spare time, and well when I get customers I get distracted and well I just can´t get back to the drawing, so I always end up posting half done drawings... Maybe I will start to post really done drawings. I have a few of finished drawings posted here, mostly the ones that are done on computer.

Flames can go anyway you want them to go, because it's up to the artist, If I was going for realism yeah sure the flames would go upwards, thanks for your comments and yes you'll have to finish some artwork and then upload it, cos it's nice seeing others artwork on here or anywhere online.

hey can u post a tutorial cuz i want to lurn how to draw the flaming skull anyway yeah all u said is true

This is very applicable and helpful when you draw a flaming skull. I tried it and it so easy.

its cool i took me 3 ours to draw it