Hi! Can someone tell me, what pencils i need for drawing manga?

Quote:
Originally posted by: stelian_02

Is 9B good?

i think 0.5 mechanical pencils are really excellent.and Faber-Castell or Sakura pens are best for inking.

Good luck. Smile

Quote:

Thanks! Smile

YOUR WELCOME!

Quote:

Is 9B good?

9b is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooo dark... for sketching, start with light ones like hb or 2h... then u can use the dark ones

Quote:
Originally posted by: chibizetsuakatsuki

Quote:

Is 9B good?

9b is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooo dark... for sketching, start with light ones like hb or 2h... then u can use the dark ones

Basic pencils are fine for sketching too. Bal tip pens are good for final drafts and 6b is good for fine shading if used properly

Thanks a lot! I think I will buy 6B. But I think I can't draw only with HB and 6B. Please tell me about other pencils which I need to buy.

Thanks!

Quote:

Thanks a lot! I think I will buy 6B. But I think I can't draw only with HB and 6B. Please tell me about other pencils which I need to buy.

Thanks!

I thought they only came in full sets. Or, do they and you never checked? Well if they DO come seperately, I would recomend a basic pencil or 2B, 6B and HB just for outlining and adding tones. If you need a specific brand of color pencils (being that there are a few really cheap ones that require a lot of attention to stay sharp) please ask. I do also recomend a knife to sharpen instead of a sharpener because it makes it easier to shade and sketch.

Thank you! I will check today. 

Hi! I bought H, B, 2B, 4B and 6B. The pencils are ADEL.

Quote:
Originally posted by: DragonFang

Quote:
Originally posted by: chibizetsuakatsuki

Quote:

Is 9B good?

Basic pencils are fine for sketching too. Bal tip pens are good for final drafts and 6b is good for fine shading if used properly

ball point... NEVER USE BALL POINT PENS (LIKE THE CHEAPY ONES YOU GET AT HOTELS) FOR INKING! always use gel pens

Quote:

Hi! I bought H, B, 2B, 4B and 6B. The pencils are ADEL.

use H for the sketch, then use B for the second draft...