thanks for  ssooo much effort for that somebody spamming me!yehey!well i wanna try all your suggestions but ive decided to....................................................... ...........quit drawingnow!! well sorry to upset youbut ill star fresh make my password more secure!!well thats what everyone said in the forum! well but ill be back mmmm my account would be mmmm.......well sorry i changed my mind bye if you just wanna talk to me pleazszsh comment now well here please comment:

and ill tell jean why did she did that! and sorry to adrian's sister im really sorry !!please forgive me!1 if no ill spend rest of my life guilty!!!!!!!!! please just take this chance to forgive a 12 years old  girl and jean!!why did you??????? because of you !!!!!i have to quit it!!my life long dream to be a artist ruin!!!!! as for now ill log in recent and maybe next year or month say goodbye to me! as for me and jean i think i wouldn't trust her now because of what she did but why did  you?? well i would like jean to read this for her self and tell here what did bolt220 done wrong and why did i do to make me suffer???!!! as of now for me life is sooooooooooooooo short!!!!!! well if you haven't searched your heart the sweetest though i know someday or somehow !!!! you will forgive me! as now i please knock to your precious hearts and ask for forgiveness

Ok.... But.... i feeling weird. why he used Bolt220???

My Sister Is Angry with you cause he Detected you !

Quote:
Originally posted by: andrian

i don't know but there is one of my classmates who knows my password and.....its jean !!i wonder too but i showed her bolts drawings and indeed she got jealous

sorry! but why did jean did that???

Quote:
Originally posted by: mio_akiyama2010

Quote:

i don't know but there is one of my classmates who knows my password and.....its jean !!i wonder too but i showed her bolts drawings and indeed she got jealous

that girl really does like my friend classmate!

yeah...!

my friend name was Nurul

and her friend was sheila

when Nurul show my drawings to her friend

she says "WTF it's so ugly!"

maybe she jealous to me too

an i reply it "Nurul, say to Sheila : **** YOU ?!@# b****d YOU SON OF DA b***!"

after that she still mocking my as*! damn it!

oh damn why i tell it here? nevermind

hi!mio well if you want to ok!!ill add you well i wonder to adrian and mio why bolt?

Time waits for no one!

Quote:

thanks for  ssooo much effort for that somebody spamming me!yehey!well i wanna try all your suggestions but ive decided to....................................................... ...........quit drawingnow!! well sorry to upset youbut ill star fresh make my password more secure!!well thats what everyone said in the forum! well but ill be back mmmm my account would be mmmm.......well sorry i changed my mind bye if you just wanna talk to me pleazszsh comment now well here please comment:

and ill tell jean why did she did that! and sorry to adrian's sister im really sorry !!please forgive me!1 if no ill spend rest of my life guilty!!!!!!!!! please just take this chance to forgive a 12 years old  girl and jean!!why did you??????? because of you !!!!!i have to quit it!!my life long dream to be a artist ruin!!!!! as for now ill log in recent and maybe next year or month say goodbye to me! as for me and jean i think i wouldn't trust her now because of what she did but why did  you?? well i would like jean to read this for her self and tell here what did bolt220 done wrong and why did i do to make me suffer???!!! as of now for me life is sooooooooooooooo short!!!!!! well if you haven't searched your heart the sweetest though i know someday or somehow !!!! you will forgive me! as now i please knock to your precious hearts and ask for forgiveness

ah yeah i'm sorry too

that f****r Jean makes me pissed off!

you can be da good artist some day!

just make some new account then give your (Mio_AKiyama2010 account) to ur friends (JEAN SUCKERS)

anyway i'm Andrian sister

could you punch her?! (Jean suckers)

Quote:

Quote:

that's why she lesbian!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

joke

Quote:
Originally posted by: safiraurelia

Quote:

ah yeah i'm sorry too

just make some new account then give your (Mio_AKiyama2010 account) to ur friends (JEAN SUCKERS)

hi!!

well i don't know why jean betrayed me   itreated her as a sister!but she betrayed me!ok ill punch her for you hahah lol XD well safiraulia??your adrians brother ohh ok!!

well jean!!!!!!!!i decided not to give her my account she may spam other accounts too..yah know jean is a computer geek!!!!!i mean it ill try to make a drawing like her ok! thanks for the effort

Quote:
Originally posted by: Garuru

Quote:

Quote:

that's why she lesbian!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

joke

well thats kinda true!! XD

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ah yeah i'm sorry too

hi!!

well i don't know why jean betrayed me   itreated her as a sister!but she betrayed me!ok ill punch her for you hahah lol XD well safiraulia??your adrians brother ohh ok!!

well jean!!!!!!!!i decided not to give her my account she may spam other accounts too..yah know jean is a computer geek!!!!!i mean it ill try to make a drawing like her ok! thanks for the effort

ah computer geek!

when i see her i will punch and rip her heads off!

just be patient! just make some new account and some new e-mail!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ah yeah i'm sorry too

hi!!

ah computer geek!

yep hehehe ok

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ah yeah i'm sorry too

hi!!

ah computer geek!

The Problem Solved!

Jean perp!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ah yeah i'm sorry too

hi!!

ah computer geek!

The Problem Solved!

Jean perp!

she admit it?!

but why you must leave?that's sad...i don't want no one leave....

Quote:
Originally posted by: bolt220

Don't leave. I forgive you. It's not your fault. Don't feel sad. We can return to be friend mio. I will now forget all the bad memory. Start a better friendship ok? Just don't leave. Tell jean that she has an awsome sister ( because I looked in your gallery and wow) But tell her softly that: It's not a good thing to say bad words and use her sister account to make everyone looks bad. Thanks, I hope she will learn. Well about me, Will you forgive me for misunderstood you mio?