The proplem have been sovle, Mio is a good person. Thank you

I answer to you!You know what you are and you don't need to hear it from nobody!So don't be sad!You have friends(Like me)who cheer you up and help you on hard times!The life is beautiful,so don't waste it with sadness!

what a rude guy!  mio_akiyama2010 she is a girl?! OMG! she don't have polite! cheer up! don't be sad! i stand up with you, i got friends just like that and i punch her! (wow harshness...)

Thanks Zinuuu and Safiraurelia, you are both my best friend on here, but really I wanna know how will I end this problem

Maybe you can block that user!

way to go everyone!all together we are friends and we help and cheer up each other!yeah!

hah she is just a bitc*. sounds like shes jealous though hmmmm. regular people know there place and wont do that if someone draws better or something.well let me tell you about someone like that.laiba,a girl at my middle school,thinks shes better than everybody else.shes such a bragger,and my brother seriosly thinks she has a little brain problem.shes such a jerk and she thinks she has so many real friends,even though everybody who she thinks is her friend,avoids her.she would say on the bus i have more friends than all of you.since i have hated her since elementary school i would join in and say stuff to her that everyone near me would laugh at.she could only say the same thing.take your mask off its not halloween yet! hah! she probably got that from a book or something.maybe from her equally dumb sister.                                                                                                               anyway,only a stupid person would call someone and say that even though none of it is true.if your stupid than i am because you helped me when i first came to this site,and i know it was annoying so you are a nice person and you are my friend.cheer up.

ill help block her

Thank you so much Griffinwolf. I think laiba is such a jerk too if she thought in that way.

griffinwolf is right!you are fantastic drawer!everyone want to take something for you(for example I want to draw without tablet so cool like you)!

I USED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER THEN I READ THIS THEN I DELETED HER AND I ALSO BLOCKED HER SO SHE WONT SAY THE SAME WORDS TO ME

ehhh?i dont want to get off topic but whats a tablet?

hmmm i just thought of something.what if someone said that you called her something bad to make you fight?

Quote:
Originally posted by: poly

I USED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER THEN I READ THIS THEN I DELETED HER AND I ALSO BLOCKED HER SO SHE WONT SAY THE SAME WORDS TO ME

Harsh! Well, I will only take her side beacause I know where she's from, I still like bolt220, so I'm not doing this to hurt her, but only to explain.

When I was younger, I spent so much time drawing that I thought I was the best artist at my age. Later on, I saw someone draw better and I personally made an as* of myself insulting both the drawing and him. Of course, I'm older now and I know very well I should not do that anymore.

Point is, you're not giving her time to learn. Abandonment will only make it worse.

Quote:
Originally posted by: griffinwolf

hmmm i just thought of something.what if someone said that you called her something bad to make you fight?

flaming? doesn't sound like bolt220.