Quote:
Originally posted by: CPstar32

No one says that to my friend! i'll report her, for my duty as a kidstaff illustrator...! she's not even allowed to say those kinda things... crap....

yes! a drawingnow authority is taking care of this!

thats the meanest thing someone ever said that to someone! im sorry for you bolt Unhappy

you are not really bad or mean Wink

i agree with zinuuu  you have us realy dont need to worry these guys who bully you dont have friends it serves them right try to block her,also this might cheer u up<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

Egnore her, Dear, She's a waste of time and nothing to worry about.

thank you guys for supporting bolt she is a truly wonderful person and everyone here is to prove it

Quote:
Originally posted by: griffinwolf

thank you guys for supporting bolt she is a truly wonderful person and everyone here is to prove it

yeah! that's right

Quote:
Originally posted by: CutePurplePandas

thats the meanest thing someone ever said that to someone! im sorry for you bolt Unhappy

lol funny run rawr though mad for that silly guy what ever the name is

Quote:

you got it

Quote:
Originally posted by: nina160160

Quote:

you got it

i wish we could do something more thatn this

dont worry your strong if you look inside yourself

you can see your true power

so dont give up dont be like someone who is saying''i cant do this'' your not like that

your brave your powerfull can you

see your amazing drawings that means you are amazing

so dont give up

Thanks so much. I appreciate you guys.

Quote:
Originally posted by: bolt220

Thanks so much. I appreciate you guys.

but.... why Mio Akiyama Says She is Spammed???? WHO Is the Real People Hack into Mio Account????? And why The People Use you????its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weird

Quote:
Originally posted by: nina160160

i really wish they had reporting on drawing now like club penguin try sighning up on that,i just really hope that bullies werent aloud on drawing now and its terrible having people swearing.mabye you could try talking to staff about this that might helpim counting on you.

if you want report someone,report it to Fiery Nightmare!he is staff