Hi, I'm new, just stopping to say hi! I have a llllloooooong way to go as far as drawing goes.  My normal art forms are scrapbooking and the like.  I am so very fascinated by those with the ability to draw and paint, and I'm looking to get some experience and then advice so I can draw some fun, whimsical designs, and then paintings. Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by: karaann07

Hi, I'm new, just stopping to say hi! I have a llllloooooong way to go as far as drawing goes.  My normal art forms are scrapbooking and the like.  I am so very fascinated by those with the ability to draw and paint, and I'm looking to get some experience and then advice so I can draw some fun, whimsical designs, and then paintings. Smile

Here's a tip. Post things like this on the bulleten board, not blogs because some people are doing contests using blogs and posting over it makes them have to waste time trying to re-post what was just posted over. Keep that in mind from now on here, ok?

Here's a tip: try experimenting with different colours from light to dark see what i mean?

Quote:
Originally posted by: DragonFang

Quote:
Originally posted by: karaann07

Here's a tip. Post things like this on the bulleten board, not blogs because some people are doing contests using blogs and posting over it makes them have to waste time trying to re-post what was just posted over. Keep that in mind from now on here, ok?

I don't get it. As far as I can tell, I didn't post on a blog. ?? From what I'm seeing, this is a forum for posting.  And a lot of other people posted here, too. Am I reading something wrong? Or missing something? You're gonna have to clue me in, here, because I'm not following.

Welcome to DrawingNow!! ^^ Like what kitkatlord said.