Viewing Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by: CPstar32

But here's a question. You know how some sites have that thing where you have to type in a code that you see in a box(don't know the name of that, sorry), or where you have to solve a simple math question(animefreak) when you want to join a certain site? It's because the site wants to specify if your a computer advertister/spammer. I think drawingnow should have one of those. If you don't get what I mean, then here's an example...

You know how you receive a lot of ad emails in you, er, email? That's spamming, but a real person isn't really sending you those.

Scroll down until you see "Blog, wiki, and guestbook".

"Blog spam or "blam" for short, is spamming on weblogs. In 2003, this type of spam took advantage of the open nature of comments in the blogging software Movable Type by repeatedly placing comments to various blog posts that provided nothing more than a link to the spammer's commercial web site. Similar attacks are often performed against wikis and guestbooks, both of which accept user contributions."

Any deja vu going on?

So... who agrees?! I mean, this is a drawing site, right?

Yeah, this site should definitely have one of those. Too bad the admins are rarely on. This site should have mini mods too, so they can delete spam when it pops up and ban users.