Wolves are one of favourite animals and i would love to able to draw 1 thats not howling at the moon.

Any1 have any ideas?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbowl.gifbowl.gif

Ah! I agree! I love them and all my money goes to sites like ... yes... i can't for the life of me draw them >.< I ran a contest for the best wolf tutorial awhile ago, promising to adopt a wolf in the winner's name and got the ability to draw the wolf in my gallery, but other than that i can't >.< Gotta learn what shapes make up the body and how to manipulate those shapes so it can move and pose.

Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.

No offence to you sasuke, but i really don't like manga that much to be honest... But anyways, back to wolves and thank you to everyone who has left a post. :D

I love wolves and even more if I would be able to draw them!!! :D but i like other things to!! Smile
Wolves would be great! And there are manga wolves... they're just not my favorite. And if ever i drew a wolf for money of popularity i'd give money to help save them. If everyone who drew them did that then there would be a lot more of them.
Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.
Yeah that would be pretty cool

Quote:
Originally posted by: OliArt
Fiery how mutch time have u been on drawing now i mean how mutch time are you drawing in here?

I don't draw much recently, i've hit a bit of a slump. Just haven't been at my best so i'm not drawing or writing much. Being an insomniac is a pain and the lack of sleep has been getting to me.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fiery_Nightmare

I don't draw much recently, i've hit a bit of a slump. Just haven't been at my best so i'm not drawing or writing much. Being an insomniac is a pain and the lack of sleep has been getting to me.

Same for me. Tell you the truth, I haven't drawn a picture in at least a month,and that scares me.But I think a few other tutorials for wolves-manga or not- should be added.

Agreed. HEY! I know, why don't we do this... we'll get a picture of a wolf, like a head for starters. Everyone can try and draw it. Then everyone post the drawings and we'll compare tips to see if we can come up with a good method. Then we'll get a new photo from a different angle and do the same thing. Anyone in?
So...Any1 had a go yet?
I think it would be a really good idea but im not sure whether im gonna be the only who tries.
So far I've heard nothing :'(

ye thats a good idea, wolves like at midnight howling at moon would be pretty sweet

Ok im gonna post a picture of a wolf on my page. That can be the wolf that we try to draw.

If you're gonna post it then call the something like 'Wolf-Contest' and then ur name it would make them easy to find.

Good Luck!

hmm i am agree

Here's a cool tutorial! It's the head, like you were talking about, only thing is that it's a cougar, not a wolf...  but it's pretty neat to see how it's done.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=64 border=0 x:str> <COLGROUP> <COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64> <TBODY> <TR style="HEIGHT: 102pt" height=136> <TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 102pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64 height=136></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>