a) no stealing

b) no flaming others

c) has to be cute

so here are the directions :

a) make a chibi/cute cartoon version of a favorite anime/manga character

b) upload it on DrawingNow

c) reply to this topic showing a link to your picture

d) remember that the contest will end between May 15 - June 15

This is my first contest and I am not in America so the prizes won't be anything extravagant nor will it be in material form (cash or stuff like that)

I will just make a video and there I will put a link which will send the viewer to your gallery. Also, I will put you in my blog. Mkay? That will be all.

There will be three winners with the exact prizes. Also note, I will add your name to one of the episodes of my upcomming Avatar the Last Air bender series. Mkay? See ya dudes!

Bye !

hi i would like to do your contest but i have a question.... can we draw our own chibi character? -~ vikki-chan ~-

Thanks for wanting to join! The contest is mainly showing your skills in making a serious looking anime character into a cute one. Hence, you can't make your own, you have to turn an anime character into a chibi. Thanks for asking.. Smile

http://www.drawingnow.com/file/pic/gallery/72138.jpg <----- here is the link to my drawing....sorry, not rly into all the anime stuff so i'm not sure what the characters name is...i just google searched chibi anime and this was who popped up  Smile    anyways hope you like it

Thanks for entering! Just so you know, her name is Haruhi Suzumiya from the Anime/Manga series The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's comedy and fun, you should consider watching it. Anyway, thanks again for entering.

A serious looking character to a cute one? i can do that. can u do it on the computer?

Hiiii

CAN be two chibis together ?

the link: http://www.drawingnow.com/claudiasilva12/gallery/id_73098-naruto-chibi-fox-and-sasuke-chibi-cat.html 

This is a pic from my recent tutorial, this is naruto and sasuke chibis XD

Quote:
Originally posted by: pirate_ninja_gangster

http://www.drawingnow.com/file/pic/gallery/72138.jpg <----- here is the link to my drawing....sorry, not rly into all the anime stuff so i'm not sure what the characters name is...i just google searched chibi anime and this was who popped up  Smile    anyways hope you like it

heres the link to the video version of my handrawn pic

http://www.drawingnow.com/videos2/id_32475-chibi-face.html

HI, I'd would like to eneter your contest.this is going to be the first time drawing Chibis, never drew one before.Can it be in digital art?

Quote:
Originally posted by: kinyomitsu

A serious looking character to a cute one? i can do that. can u do it on the computer?

you may!! ^_^

Quote:
Originally posted by: conkateia

HI, I'd would like to eneter your contest.this is going to be the first time drawing Chibis, never drew one before.Can it be in digital art?

Yup!!

i never drew anmi cartoon it be a challange for me

DEADLINE IS COMMING SOON!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: XammLuizz

So dudes, I am hosting a Cartoon Contest. The rules are as follows:

a) no stealing

b) no flaming others

c) has to be cute

so here are the directions :

a) make a chibi/cute cartoon version of a favorite anime/manga character

b) upload it on DrawingNow

c) reply to this topic showing a link to your picture

d) remember that the contest will end between May 15 - June 15

This is my first contest and I am not in America so the prizes won't be anything extravagant nor will it be in material form (cash or stuff like that)

I will just make a video and there I will put a link which will send the viewer to your gallery. Also, I will put you in my blog. Mkay? That will be all.

There will be three winners with the exact prizes. Also note, I will add your name to one of the episodes of my upcomming Avatar the Last Air bender series. Mkay? See ya dudes!

Bye !

Have to be cute?AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH