HayHay. Im Alisia Legendary, I have a GREAT idea... you can create any pokemon you want, but it HAS to be origianal. There is also a role play for Pokemon: The New World   *featuring brand new pokemon and some that exist but are still new :D*  Here is to form you get in the pokemon center:

Name:_________ Age:___ Gender: Boy__ Girl__

Starter Pokemon: Runeire Type: Fire, Quwatic Type: Water, and Grazzon Type: Grass.

Bio:____________________________________________________

Runeire:__   Quwatic:__  Grazzon:__     Enter your new pokemon's name:__

Thank you, you will have to wait momentarilly for the worker to get your pokemon ready for you, we will also equip you with:        6 Pokeballs, 2 Heal Spray, 2 Burned Spray, Treats, Snacks, A collar if not, and 30 poke dollars for you starting journey!

Love,

PokeCenter Staff.

There, then here are the new towns: Dark Shade Sena Town (It hase the Blackway Lake, Mystic Meadow, a dinner and a nice hotel. but be warned, the Shaded Forest is highly dangerouse with the Legendary QuinTails and it has a mass veriaty of Raichu clans.) One Hill Mountain ( This is a good spot for air battles!) and the Coast West Spaciffic. ( A wonderful veiw of the light shaded ocean, you can watch the Bird type pokemon fly by and the wonderfull service is excellent in their hotels!)

Thats is most of what you need to know. We Will be Roleplaying in Dark Shade Sena town on Monday to Wednsday, One Hill Mountain on Friday to Saturday, and Coast West Spaciffic on Sundays, so dont miss it :D!

New Pokemon Ideas:

HayHay. :D.. Here you can make Fire, Grass, Collorless, Water, Eletric, Ground, Fighting, and a NEW ONE!! It is AIR. ONLY make pokemon that have NEVER been made, and DON'T copy others!  

one of my Pokemon, Fully Evolved. Evolution: Shimama *Not by me* Zebectra then to Zercuit

And here Are the Starters! ------> 68160_1279684970941_full.jpg

Well, May, the big part of this up there is mostly for role play, but no one really has to. That pokemon you drew is far better than what i would have created. Do you think that can be the evolution for Grazzon..?

Zebectra look just like Shimana- the new pokemon in generation V

It is :D that is Shimama's Evolution, or at least i hope it will be... ._.