I need help guys.
Let me explain what's going on.

>Fight with someone over some silly drama about God and homosexuality
>*three months later*
>She's still insulting me and lashing out at me
>Keeps blocking and unblocking (I think that's what's going on. D: )
>Can't view her profile

I've clicked "contact us" at the bottom, but it is only for tutorial requests.

Help?

You can always send a message to staff_moderator to report the insulting but if the person blocked you then maybe you should just forget them.

Quote:
Originally posted by: LadyByakugan96

You can always send a message to staff_moderator to report the insulting but if the person blocked you then maybe you should just forget them.

Thanks. c:
But the problem is that they keep blocking and unblocking me between the insults. I am unsure if that is a violation to the rules or not, but on many websites I've joined, it is against the rules.

Your welcome.

I don't think it's a violation of the rules. I'm not really sure, but if the person is blocking and unblocking you, the person might just be being a pest and you should probably block them and stay away from them. It's not a good idea to be arguing with strangers on the internet.

Quote:
Originally posted by: LadyByakugan96

Your welcome.

I don't think it's a violation of the rules. I'm not really sure, but if the person is blocking and unblocking you, the person might just be being a pest and you should probably block them and stay away from them. It's not a good idea to be arguing with strangers on the internet.

Thanks again for the advice.

To avoid getting yourself banned as well, it's best to avoid fights. If someone says something you think is stupid- ignore them. It will annoy them much more than if you fight. Just change the topic. If other people want to fight, then they are risking their accounts, Don't risk yours, just leave. Create a new room and invite your friends, or leave the chat and try drawign a tutorial or two. By the time you get back, the fight should be over.

If you see a member trying to start a fight or saying things that are prejudice, report them. Do not 'warn' them that you will report them. They will recieve a warning after they are reported. Send me a message with a screenshot of what they are doing, then forget the issue. I'll take care of it.

As for the current situation, I have warned the member against her behavior. If she really wants to be cruel and continues the behavior then I will handle the situation. Do not reply to her, she's just fighting a battle far beyond her control and no matter what she says or does, she can't really change anything so let her grow and learn on her own, and tell me if she continues so bother you.

Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.