....ya....really takign request

yosamite sam (cowboy from bugs bunny)

hehehe draw hidan XDD

HIDAN <3

excuse me, meg?

do u know how to add cool features to ur page? like ur konichiwa sign? please tell me! I NEED TO KNOW!

PLEEEEEEASE??!??

-NINJA

Quote:
Originally posted by: theninja1

excuse me, meg?

do u know how to add cool features to ur page? like ur konichiwa sign? please tell me! I NEED TO KNOW!

PLEEEEEEASE??!??

-NINJA

lOl.....k you go to glighter graphics.com then search for somthing you like(graphics,clipart,etc)Then copy the html code underneath it(read carfully!)then copy it....past it to profile setting anywhere you like and then your done!

-meg

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingsweeting

Draw a dragon gazing over the breath taking views of the mand of the Nords. He is stood with a glint of prode in his dragon face and an amazingly detaled hide of leather-like scales skin. surounded by mountains he sists atop the tallest, witht he peaks of citys in the distace, much like the tower in cyrodil. clouds mask the land, but not enought to loose the defonition of the land scape. 

that or a bunny.

BUNNEH PLEASE >:D

Quote:

Quote:

Draw a dragon gazing over the breath taking views of the mand of the Nords. He is stood with a glint of prode in his dragon face and an amazingly detaled hide of leather-like scales skin. surounded by mountains he sists atop the tallest, witht he peaks of citys in the distace, much like the tower in cyrodil. clouds mask the land, but not enought to loose the defonition of the land scape. 

that or a bunny.

Jesus I need to proof read my stuff, this had more spelling mistakes than a dyslexic in a spelling bee. 

:D