DA no longer supports my browser any more

My point? Being that I no longer can use DA, I'm thinking of taking art requests here again. Course, over the time of my absense, I've become a fan of Ace Combat series, so expect quite a bit of work from that game series in newly made tutorials that aren't requests.

So... I've been wondering, got any requests for me?

Welcome back! ^^

That stinks you couldn't use dA anymore. :/ I'd die hard if I couldn't.

Ooooh, requests sounds interesting! Do you draw humans as well? If not, that's okay. But can you draw my OC Soda? Here's the reference:  If you won't draw her in human form, can you draw her in a form of an animal you usually or sometimes draw?

Thanks! ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by: WeLoveAnime98

Welcome back! ^^

Ooooh, requests sounds interesting! Do you draw humans as well? If not, that's okay. But can you draw my OC Soda? Here's the reference:  If you won't draw her in human form, can you draw her in a form of an animal you usually or sometimes draw?

Thanks! ^^

Soda looks really cute

Animal people are usually more difficult to draw than basic people. I draw more people than animal people to be honest, but then again, it's usually a character from Volcaloid, and even that is rather rare. I'll see what I can do for your OC. One question though, would you like a tutorial, or a drawing?

Quote:
Originally posted by: DragonFang

Quote:
Originally posted by: WeLoveAnime98

Welcome back! ^^

Thanks! ^^

Soda looks really cute

Animal people are usually more difficult to draw than basic people. I draw more people than animal people to be honest, but then again, it's usually a character from Volcaloid, and even that is rather rare. I'll see what I can do for your OC. One question though, would you like a tutorial, or a drawing?

I'd like it to be a drawing. Smile