i now accept drawing requests of chibis and kawaiis so feel free to request

Oh, yes! I would like one, please! Of chibi Mukuro. He's the guy in my latest drawing. He has purple hair and one red and one blue eye. Do you need more? I could look up more references for you in you want.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Pepperz

Oh, yes! I would like one, please! Of chibi Mukuro. He's the guy in my latest drawing. He has purple hair and one red and one blue eye. Do you need more? I could look up more references for you in you want.

ok ill try tnx

Hey, I was wondering. Could you draw a chibi Kankuro? Hes Gaara's brother from Naruto

Hey, I was wondering. Could you draw a chibi Kankuro? Hes Gaara's brother from Naruto

thwththhthfggh

Quote:
Originally posted by: dragon_user

ok its awesome yah now he' an awesome guy ok ill try ok but im gonna be busy this week it may be late sorry

oh okay draw Vi and sakura from vampire shaft go to vampireshaft.webs.com oh and amu chan from shugo chara

my tuartal request is a black flower

can you draw Pacifia Casull from the scrap princess

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> ty</o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

<o:p>char_3508.jpg</o:p>

<o:p></o:p> 

<o:p></o:p> 

<o:p> Pacifica.jpg</o:p>

Pacifica_Casull_thumb.jpg