Oi? Sorry, your wording is just a bit confusing. Do you think you can clarify your self a bit more? I think what you are saying (trying) is that you accept drawing requests, but in return you would like others to draw you chibis, but what are you trying to say in the beguining? It appers to be the same thing you had said after it... sorry..

Quote:
Originally posted by: namicat101

Oi? Sorry, your wording is just a bit confusing. Do you think you can clarify your self a bit more? I think what you are saying (trying) is that you accept drawing requests, but in return you would like others to draw you chibis, but what are you trying to say in the beguining? It appers to be the same thing you had said after it... sorry..

I think he ment, he want to have a contest on who can draw the best Chibi and that He accepts chibi drawing requests.

Oh!! That makes alot more since, I cant believe I couldnt figure that out.... Im horrible at computer/text language...... or just jumbeled words... I would think most people would be confused by that. XD

Quote:
Originally posted by: UnrealPie

Quote:

I think he ment, he want to have a contest on who can draw the best Chibi and that He accepts chibi drawing requests.

ok that's what im saying but im a girl you suck u suck calling me he u suck a lot

Quote:
Originally posted by: kakashi_123

Quote:
Originally posted by: UnrealPie

Quote:

ok that's what im saying but im a girl you suck u suck calling me he u suck a lot

Sorry, I did not look at if you were a guy or girl so i put guy.... gee sorry.