omg   i alredy got a drawing  well, two drawings alredy made  do you think you can check out my DA acct.?  im gonna post them both on it  well, i alredy got one of the two up , so im gonna post the sec. up nxt 

username: VampireLust22 (also: NarutoUser22)

YAY!!! ill upload alot of drawing now!!! YOSH!

screen name: aquashoyru

Sure i know i would join mostly alot of things but yeah i will sign up for this.

User name : Queen Sakura

Wish me good luck people.

babyfox_fireheart1 would like 2 rry :}

Screen Name:chuplemua

i dont speak good english xD

wow cool, just enter me as DeidaraUchiha

:D Thnx for the invitation Wink I'll entrer ,but I haveSome questions :? Where Do I post them :?

Pen Name : Emitti

screen name: Shadowpaw

and i am new to drawing... i just started this year technically..... i hope to improve my skills and i hope that i can show  drawing now my skils at drawing and especially making tutorials. Each video i have made has taken me from 2-30minutes... as each picture gets better it takes more time. But i will try to improve my skills each and every day....

If you need a tutorial please ask me anytime and ill make it...thanks for reading

sincerely,

Shadowpaw

Profile Name: Inuderf83

I would love to join, it would be the first time that I actually joined something like this. I´ve always exceeded more in profile designing than actually drawing.

off topic* I only joined drawingnow to learn a couple more tips on how to draw backgrounds for profiles. But besides that I wouldn´t have joined it.

Sasukes_Girl64

real name (just so u now):Alexis Taylor Stien (call me alex)

i want to particpate! account name: merjixbrowniexhyuga real name: Merji :D

name:akanishi0504, is taht okay...?

Me too I want to join!!!!

Profile Name: sakura111213

ill enter belive ill win u better Go to fullsize image