Draw any cartoon character from a cartoon with animals as one of the characters on the show.

Rules:Cartoon characters only

Any Cartoon as long as it has animal characters

Anyone aloud to join just send me a message

Prefferably Colored

Contact me by sending me a message if you have any questions

Send me your submissions by message after I post them people will vote

Submissions end December 21st and voting ends New Years Day

Feel free to discuss here

I will post results on January 2nd

Oh cool, I may join. But I wont be home around new years to see who won T_T

Yeah but you can check when you get back

Sick pic by the way

Thats a good one!I'm gonna do a Garfeild one.I will post a blog entry for this to get more people to join.Did you do it on the computer or hand written?It dosen't matter,just wondering.

On drawing contest thing you can post them here,on the blog I posted of the same message,or the forum post I posted of the same message.On December 21st when submissions end,I will make a new forum post with the entries,the names of the people with the entries,and thats when people will vote in the comments area and votes stop New Year's Day.Have fun!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Daveyboy99

Thats a good one!I'm gonna do a Garfeild one.I will post a blog entry for this to get more people to join.Did you do it on the computer or hand written?It dosen't matter,just wondering.

This was 100% done on the computer. it was actually fun to draw a cartoon after drawing anime for so long. lol

Hey,do you know anyone who wants to join the contest?The more the merrier!

um i would join, but i watch more like transformers and ben 10 and stuff (who cares how old i am) and idk wat to draw, so can you like give me a show or something? thanx LOVE TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: xXxParanormalDarknessxXx

um i would join, but i watch more like transformers and ben 10 and stuff (who cares how old i am) and idk wat to draw, so can you like give me a show or something? thanx LOVE TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, what cartoons do you like? just pick one them that has a animal and draw it :p

Quote:
Originally posted by: xXxParanormalDarknessxXx

Well, what cartoons do you like? just pick one them that has a animal and draw it :p

Yeah,It dosent even need to be a cartoon you like,just look up animal cartoons on google or whatever and im sure it will pop up with a ton of crap

!

ANIMAL CARTOON CONTEST HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO NEW YEAR'S DAY!PLEASE JOIN AND MESSAGE OR COMMENT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Draw any cartoon character from a cartoon with animals as one of the characters on the show.

Rules:Cartoon characters only

Any Cartoon as long as it has animal characters

Anyone aloud to join just send me a message

Prefferably Colored

Contact me by sending me a message if you have any questions

Send me your submissions by message after I post them people will vote

Submissions end January 1st and voting ends January 12th

Feel free to discuss here

I will post results on January 14th