Hi

I would really like to be able to draw a dragon that was pretty not scary. Maybe pink with a fluffy tail.

What do you think?

And does any one have any tips on how to draw a dragon.

And if you want to say anything related yto a dragon feel free.

try drawing the dragon listed in the original tuterial and then add anything u want to make it ur style

Dragoart.com has some good tips, but i'd start w/ the original 1 on this site, but just add what u'd like onto it ta make it ur style... that's what i do all the time, it really works without having restart over and over until u think o a way to get it ta what ya want ta look like, just add it by replacing what the original has. =)

Quote:
Originally posted by: Holly

Hi

I would really like to be able to draw a dragon that was pretty not scary. Maybe pink with a fluffy tail.

What do you think?

And does any one have any tips on how to draw a dragon.

And if you want to say anything related yto a dragon feel free.

I know where there is a pretty one. You can draw a dragon that is pink by going to this site called Dragoart.com like that other girl said.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Sokka_Girl

Dragoart.com has some good tips, but i'd start w/ the original 1 on this site, but just add what u'd like onto it ta make it ur style... that's what i do all the time, it really works without having restart over and over until u think o a way to get it ta what ya want ta look like, just add it by replacing what the original has. =)

I agree. Smile