just send me a request and ill make it.be sure to visit my profile.

i want to learn how to draw kairi but i keep messing up on her hair and everything, i tryed before and i just cant do it. can you please teach me. i'll send you a friend request if you like. thank you

omg could u draw me Roxas?I cant seem to ever get him or Sora right...and my Riku looks like a pile of crap with hair xD

yes  i will toatally help u sooner than any one else

Quote:
Originally posted by: kookoolii

i want to learn how to draw kairi but i keep messing up on her hair and everything, i tryed before and i just cant do it. can you please teach me. i'll send you a friend request if you like. thank you

sure i'd be glad to teach you.look on my profile to learn more umm and some of the drawings are from when i didn't have a graphics pen.

please no bad words on this page.

could you please draw Xion? i just got the new game, KH 358/2 days, and i like her. its always the girls i mess up on, i mean i can kinda draw axel,roxas, and riku.

... my name is Axel, got it memorized? (ppl actually call me that at school sometimes!!^^)

yay just give me a littel time to draw roxas,kairi,and xion. ok.

send me a request

i love kingdom hearts! XD seeing all these younger ppl play it, especially girls, makes me feel kind of... immature and another word i cant use on here... XD but im not.  I like Kairi. Shes awesum!!!!!!!!!!

making a kh  animation movie about when they were kids.