Can anyone make me a picture of a Custom Naruto Character? I would like a picture of the Male Custom Character to the Anime Naruto, in the picture below, only wearing Jounin clothes, and wearing a Leaf Headband, and with a BIG REQUEST at the end.

I prefer this picture to be drawn like the one above. I think it is paint.

I him to be wearing a Leaf forehead-protector with a black colored fabric instead of blue, like the the one worn by Naruto Uzumaki in Naruto Shippuden but not with so much extra length like Naruto's.

I would also like the character to be a Jounin wearing a Green Flak (Jacket) like Kakashi Hatake, and appearing to be about 25 years old, and about 6 feet tall. I would like the character to be carrying a (Katana) sword on his back, with the handle of it visible over his right shoulder. Also, I would like him to be wearing a Black Long sleeved shirt with the sleeves stopping just about 4 inches below his elbows, Black pants, Black Shoes.

Here's the crazy part of my request. I would like a dark purple colored electricity to be around some of him as a Jutsu that he knows. It's like Sasuke's Chidori Current, only it is a Dark Purple color instead of Blue. If you are up to it, I would also like if you could make one of his hands wielding something that looks like Rasengan that is made of the electricity around him, and is the same color as the electricity. If you are not up to that part, you can just have him with his right hand holding the handle of his sword with it still on his back.

I know I am asking a lot, but I would appreciate it if someone could fill this request for me. I would make this picture myself if I could, but I have no artistic ability what so ever, and I'll never be as good as you guys here at Drawing Now.

i will see what i can do. no promises though lol.

when u get the drawing tell me i wanna see how it turns out

Alright. And in advance, thank you to whoever makes this picture for me!

Alright cool. Thanks. :D

problobly btw nice naruto pic u got there

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ikazuchi

Can anyone make me a picture of a Custom Naruto Character? I would like a picture of the Male Custom Character to the Anime Naruto, in the picture below, only wearing Jounin clothes, and wearing a Leaf Headband, and with a BIG REQUEST at the end.

I prefer this picture to be drawn like the one above. I think it is paint.

I him to be wearing a Leaf forehead-protector with a black colored fabric instead of blue, like the the one worn by Naruto Uzumaki in Naruto Shippuden but not with so much extra length like Naruto's.

I would also like the character to be a Jounin wearing a Green Flak (Jacket) like Kakashi Hatake, and appearing to be about 25 years old, and about 6 feet tall. I would like the character to be carrying a (Katana) sword on his back, with the handle of it visible over his right shoulder. Also, I would like him to be wearing a Black Long sleeved shirt with the sleeves stopping just about 4 inches below his elbows, Black pants, Black Shoes.

Here's the crazy part of my request. I would like a dark purple colored electricity to be around some of him as a Jutsu that he knows. It's like Sasuke's Chidori Current, only it is a Dark Purple color instead of Blue. If you are up to it, I would also like if you could make one of his hands wielding something that looks like Rasengan that is made of the electricity around him, and is the same color as the electricity. If you are not up to that part, you can just have him with his right hand holding the handle of his sword with it still on his back.

I know I am asking a lot, but I would appreciate it if someone could fill this request for me. I would make this picture myself if I could, but I have no artistic ability what so ever, and I'll never be as good as you guys here at Drawing Now.

can u send me the pic plz

Just right click on the image, and then click "Save Picture As..."