Hmmm, On my opinion, both are good. But if I had to, I would vote for Naruto, because the main message I get from it is "Never give up no matter what happens or how hard it gets" kinda thing, but overall I maily like the main character naruto, cauz he's the one who is following that rule the best and plus he's just awesome even if he does have a dangerious demon inside him.

Go Naruto! and sorry Inuyasha and Inuyasha fanz, but naruto is just plain awesome and sets a good example.

Inuyasha: And that's suposed to mean what?!

WaterDemon: That you're a demon Like Naruto, but has a "Do I have to" attitude when it comes to doing something, and for gods sake, just marry kagome, or at least make shure she knows you like her or love her.

Inuyasha: So! and why don't you ask her?!

Naruto:Dude, WaterDemon is a girl and...well, you take over

WaterDemon:And that Kagome is a girl also and straight up it's just creep for a girl to love Kagome.

Inuyasha:*mumbles somethign under his breath*

WaterDemon: Kagome  will you do the honores?

Kagome: Shure...sit boy!

Inuyasha:ahhh, why do you have to get my face!

WaterDemon: Okay I'll just end it here so he dosen't complain anymore.

NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO!!!!2385021483_e5042dd128_m.jpg

LITSEN INYUASHA-BLABLABLA FANS. I DONT WANT TO BE MEAN OR ANYTHING BUT.....THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR WATCHING.................................................... .......A DUDE WHO IS LIKE HALF CAT OR SOMETHING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!?!?!? XD ^_^

NARUTO DEFINATLY

(Sasuke is so HOT)

Click here to learn more about naruto and other anime

NARUTO OF COURSE!

Quote:
Originally posted by: ces_10

NARUTO ROX

akatski rules YAY

Thank you all for your opinons it means a lot to me Smile