A contest forum. Seriously. There are tons of posts about contests, and to make it easier for people looking to share there art work and enter contests, there should just be a contest forum! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THERE ARE EVEN MORE POSTS ABOUT?! Requests!!! There should really be a request forum, or something even cooler than that. I mean, requests are a great way to practice your drawing, because people ask you to draw things you wouldn't normally. But there are SO MANY posts about it that it kinda ruins it... SO there should really be forums for these, too. Anyone agree with me?

Quote:
Originally posted by: mayanightstar

A contest forum. Seriously. There are tons of posts about contests, and to make it easier for people looking to share there art work and enter contests, there should just be a contest forum! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THERE ARE EVEN MORE POSTS ABOUT?! Requests!!! There should really be a request forum, or something even cooler than that. I mean, requests are a great way to practice your drawing, because people ask you to draw things you wouldn't normally. But there are SO MANY posts about it that it kinda ruins it... SO there should really be forums for these, too. Anyone agree with me?

there kinda is a request forum: drawing tutorials and suggestions

And, yeah, it`d be cool if there was a contest forum

Need help? Feel free to shoot me a message and I'll be happy to answer your questions. <3

Yeah but people post asking of people would request stuff from them, the other forum is for people who have requests. So, like, if they could make an art shop forum or something.

Yeah, I agree. But there's been groups that has contests. I still 100% agree. I might make a group about contests one day.