Hi, everyone!
I am an assistant director from japanese tv production company.

I am planning to make TV program about Manga Drawing which would be broadcast to all over the world from Japan.
If your favorite Japanese manga artists show on the TV, what do you want them to do? and What do you learn from them? do you want to watch their working? or what??

please please give me some opinion to make this program come true!!!

Thank youSmile

P.S.
and even if the question you want to ask is already posted, feel free to post the same question or just say "i agree with ***". its also important to know how many people want to know the same things!

Obvious troll is ovious?

Quote:
Originally posted by: wasketball
Hi, everyone!
I am an assistant director from japanese tv production company.

I am planning to make TV program about Manga Drawing which would be broadcast to all over the world from Japan.
If your favorite Japanese manga artists show on the TV, what do you want them to do? and What do you learn from them? do you want to watch their working? or what??

please please give me some opinion to make this program come true!!!

Thank youSmile

Itsu ka

Quote:
Originally posted by: superdude

Obvious troll is ovious?

Trust is distorted, test to trust

if you can realy do that, can u hav kishimoto (naruto) n tite kubo (bleach) on there? i would like to know wat kind of materials they use and where they get their ideas from

if you guys dont trust, i dont mind that...when this tv program comes true, i will post the information and link to the official HP.

but if someone trust me, please please give me idea and your opinion to make the program more interesting!

chibizetsuakatsuki>

thank you for your answer! yeah Naruto and BLEACH are really popular manga around the world, although it seems hard to have them appear on TV...they rarely appear on MEDIA...but ill try to get just the information what kind of materials they are using...

Why does it make a difference if they're a troll or not?

They're only asking a question.

...There are lot's of things I'd like to know from a pro-manga artist. I'd like to know more about the arrangement of comic panels (how do the form and arrangement of the panels help tell the story?). Also, I'd like to know more about the organization of notes concerning their stories and characters. How do authors make their stories flow? Do they write the story out chapter-by-chapter, book-by-book, like a screenplay? Or is all of the planning done when the actual comic drafts are made? 

Besides that, I really would like watch different artists drawing. I think that's a really cool idea. Just for a little bit. because one never knows what techniques one might pick up by observing. What part of the drawing do different artists start with? Do they make skeletons before drawing, or just head right into it?

Also, if you get a chance to interview these pro-manga artists, then could you ask them what inspired their particular style?

:]