35,398
How to Draw a Mermaid-

With a scene from the Disney movie, you can learn how to draw a mermaid. Ariel from the Little Mermaid movie makes a great fantasy art subject when learning how to draw. You ca...
Tags:
Show More Show Less
10 Ratings
Embed
WeLoveAnime98
Hey! Somebody's trying to remove my comment! Where did I go wrong?! > But I love this pic, and you skilled a lot by shadings! :D
  • April 14, 2009
  • ·
  • Like
HannahMontana101
it is so wonderful to learn to draw a mermaid ohhhh so LOVELY!
  • April 14, 2009
  • ·
  • Like
toons27
Great job! I love the way you add value to the colors on Ariel and on the background.
  • April 14, 2009
  • ·
  • Like
staff_illustrator1
Quote:Originally posted by: WeLoveAnime98Hey! Somebody's trying to remove my comment! Where did I go wrong?! But I love this pic, and you skilled a lot by shadings! :D
Thanks a pile.  The right shading can do wonders to a picture. Try using transparent shades to blend the colors.
  • April 15, 2009
  • ·
  • Like
staff_illustrator1
Quote:Originally posted by: HannahMontana101
it is so wonderful to learn to draw a mermaid ohhhh so LOVELY!


Thanks.
  • April 15, 2009
  • ·
  • Like
staff_illustrator1
Quote:Originally posted by: toons27
Great job! I love the way you add value to the colors on Ariel and on the background.

Thanks a ton.
  • April 15, 2009
  • ·
  • Like
bluegizzie
amazing
  • December 28, 2010
  • ·
  • Like
staff_illustrator1
Quote:Originally posted by: bluegizzieamazingmermaids are fantasy - in fact they're fantastic to draw!
  • December 29, 2010
  • ·
  • Like
theSheila2000
<33 it
  • March 12, 2011
  • ·
  • Like
Captcha Challenge
Reload Image
Type in the verification code above