okay guys i want u to drawwrite a story of a wolf if u do ill do enything thanks guys  

cartoonfreak1

One day there was a wolf

He ate a piece of loaf

The End.

Quote:
Originally posted by: mimisky

One day there was a wolf

He ate a piece of loaf

The End.

That... was simply beautiful. ;_; You're freaking amazing.

guys like a poem...

One day there was a wolf

He died

And that was the end of him

The End

Angelbeemine111

---------------------------------------------------

how sad,who cares

agenlbeemine dont fool around im seruios it needs to be at least 32 minutes long(not 32 3 or 2)

Meh, may as well. But it isn't a poem. Or maybe it's free verse. I was meaning to get this down eventually.

A chicken coop sat silent on a small family farm. Each hen slept soundly, dreaming of whatever the heck chickens dream about. Amoung the bushes, conceiled in shadow, two amber eyes peered, a yellow-tinted beastly grin spreading. Making hardly any sound, the wolf entered the fowls' abode, the smell of fresh meat invading his nasals.

Behind him, another wolf slunk in, hardly as enthusiastic. This was the style of foxes, not wolves- no honor at all. The first wolf cast a mildly annoyed look at the other, but his eagerness wouldn't be marred by the melancholic canine. He gave a lengthy battle cry, a call to the moon, and struck.

This was when the wolves discovered that not all of the chicken slept. A flurry of black feathers swirled and the victory cry of an aggressive hen. The cockerel clawed at the wild hounds with gusto, having scratched at dirt for a good part of her lifetime. Surprised, the wolves yelped in surprise and pain, and, disgracefully fled the farm.

The black hen clucked angrily at them, pecking their behinds until their speed proved too great. Then, satisfied, she returmed to the coop. But not 10 minutes later, a wolf- the downcast one- returned, head bowed in shame, and sat himself in front of the brave chicken. He caught a flash of red as the fowl turned to him. Blood trickeled around her eye- their fault, undoubtly.

Concerned, he righted himself and licked the poor hen's wound, and the hen allowed it, grateful for the wolf's kindness, though she did peck him a little at first. This was the start of a beautiful friendship.

The end.

its a poem about chickens?!enyway good job1

@Jessi Thank you...it was the best poem I have ever made.

Lol...All kiddings aside I made one that's a story about a wolf.

Starlet looked around. She hated the fact that she doesn't do whatever she wants, her parents are strict, she had no pets, and she can't be invited to parties. So why not a better way to sneak out at night? Starlet glanced out at the window, she was in her room. Her parents didn't know, she didn't care. So Starlet let out a sigh and jumped out of the window. She closed her eyes for a horrible landing, the great part was that the window was closer to the floor.

Starlet wandered in the valley of Mystic Fogs for an hour. Her head kept down, then, she felt somebody...or something...pondering at her. Starlet picked up a grey pebble the size of a rubber ball. She felt hesitant at first but she turned around slowly...her eyes met of a wolf. The wolf glared right at her, his eyes turning blue by the moon.

She wondered for a second and wanted to scream. But it might scare him off, he took one last glance at her. The wolf gave a signal by his tail to hurry in the den. Starlet looked confused at first but then followed the wolf. With no direction and no idea where she's going, she finally stopped. It was a bunch of baby cubs, stranded at the top of the tree. Starlet tried to reach to the top but she wasn't tall enough. "Ughh, Can't reach...if only there was a way." 

The wolf howled even more, he was desperate she could see. She looked through her pockets to find a way...a cellphone! Her fingers pierced through the buttons and pressed '911'. The wolf looked up at her. She was glad she could help somebody. 

~~~

Well, it's not my best story I've written but my hands hurt now ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by: cartoonfreak1

its a poem about chickens?!enyway good job1

Pfft. It's clearly about wolves. The chickens just happen to be in the way. xD