i have a prob here

#1 my prvious pics r all gone

#2 how 2 get pics on the profile page n  not in the gallery

#3 how do i make a playlist?

To put a drawing in your gallery, click the purple/pink button on the orange Drawing Now banner. You will be taken to a new screen that says please upload your ORIGINAL artwork. (Meaning art you yourself have drawn) There you can upload your drawing. Please sign your drawings with your username.

Making a profile: First! Understand that clicking the Settings tab is your gateway to everything you need for your profile. Profile settings is where you put text- including coding for picture viewers, html goodies, playlists and videos. Design My Profile is where you can select background colors, text colors, highlight colors, and border colors.

Long version.

To add a background click Design My Profile. There will be a blank text box with a browse button next to it. Smile Also on that page you input the colors you want to have on your page- text colors, highlights and backgrounds. To make your background visible type TRANSPARENT in the Background Main box.

To put a video on your profile, you’re going to need an Embeded Link Code. Say you go to youtube and click a video. There will be two link codes. One says URL, the other says Embeded. Right click and select the entire embedded code, then copy it, and go to Profile Settings. Paste the code in a large text box. And to put up an image, upload it into imageshack.org or photobucket.com and copy the IMG code and paste that into your profile.

To put a playlist on your profile, try going here to make one. For a cursor (arrow thingy), my best advice would be to go to

Accept everyone for their race, beliefs, gender, and age. If you have time to judge others, you're not looking closely enough at yourself.