I like bleach naruto is okay but too many people like it and for me it just got boring

well i dont watch bleach but i have heard it's really good. however based on what i have heared naruto is more... sane so to speak. i mean how can you have death in every episode??? and with naruto death is rare and it is only the rare occasions and besides bleach is like(from what ive heard) 'hi im going to kill you now' BANG 'goodbye'

NARUTO RULES BELIVE IT!!!!!! bleach ya IT SUCKS!!!!!!.....i meen its about soul keepers serouisly i would rather watch fora than tht (jk dora is scary XD) but still bleach SUCKS BELIVE IT!!!!! XD but i meen ths time i would rather watch pokémon than bleach and i hate pokémon

i really agree w/ naruto_usamaki64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every1 on youtube says its great, but i really think its boring.....................NARUTO ROCKS MY FUNKY, TUBULAR SOCKS OFF..lol...but i like pokemon, but the new series SUCKS...

NARUTO!!!!!!OFCOURSE.I ALWAYS WATCH NARUTO IT IS TOTALLY AMAZING!!

there isnt death in every episode, sure there are lots of fights but not death, in the first few episodes about to twenty they kill hollows but its not all violence, naruto at the moment to me is just boring and to those that say bleach suck have you actually watched an episode dont judge something you havent even watched and if you have watched an episode they get better when they go into the soul society. Everything everyone goes on about is naruto i mean have you watched any other anime.

NARUTO!!! Man I love that show so much!!!! it is soooooooo AWESOME!

u gots to be kiddin' me thats obvious NARUTO RULES

naruto is better man

---------------------------------------------------

the begging of the end  is to start again something one last time

NARUTO IS THE BEST ANIME I HAVE EVER WATCHED.......

NARUTO

bleach

For Me,Bleach Because its Better

finally someone who agrees with me. do all of you guys watch naruto and thats all

One day i missed Naruto i was sad the rest of the day. Bleach is ok to.