Viewing Single Post

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

Can we have a topic that's not just "OMG JOIN MAI CONTEST U GAIS" or "ADD ME PL0X CUZ I DO REQUESTS"?  

Anywho, since the Fantasy board people are all dead (/was totally going to bring up Pan's Labyrinth fffff), I've decided to come to you wonderful Animu and Mango people. Let us discuss our favorite anime and/or manga. Please don't just say "WELL I LEIK LUCKY STAR/BLEACH/NARUTO/ONE PIECE COS IT'S AWSOM :3" because I'd actually like some literate and coherent responses, kthanx.

So I'll start off with my favorite anime, which would have to be Kuroshitsuji [Black Butler]-- if you couldn't tell by my icon. I really love the characters and the (first) storyline. (Kuro II was MEH. I disliked it. Claude and Alois aggravated me AND FFF THE ENDING FFFF) Not to mention, the setting drew me in, too. 1800's, in London? Count me in! If only this story were a steampunk. That would make it even better. However, like 99% of anime (unless it's animated by Bones), the animation is god-awful. I hate it. The anime also leaves gaps in the story and completely disregards some of the things in the manga. (But, what are you going to do? That always happens.) AND ALSO, the fandom annoys me. Sebastian/Ciel is icky and will always make me cringe. [Not as bad as the Hetalia/Bleach/Naruto/Twilight fandom though, so I'll happily take this fandom as opposed to those.]

Number Two would be Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro-- the story about a demon who lives by consuming mysteries. Neuro is the best character ever.

Number Three would go to Junjou Romantica, because I'm a sucker for yaoi. True Story, Bro. Blame Hetalia.

GO, GO, GO.