Viewing Single Post

Watching anime/reading manga online I do at a minimum. I prefer reading manga snuggled under a blanket. I don't really like full-on romances or things with thick romance much anymore. I like minimal romance, and nothing gushy.

Anyway here goes my faves:

• One Piece-- I started out reading the manga, then watched the anime from where I left off, and now I've converted back to the manga. When I started I loved the humour,then it seemed kind of immature after a while, but somehow it doesn't fail to make me laugh. The fights are pretty epic as well and it has some good morals and a good range of <male> characters, not just pretty boys with the same faces with different hairstyles slapped on (though most of the girls are like that).
  • Ludwig Kakumei-- It's a rather short series, but I prefer short usually. I love dark, twisted fairytales, though the ones in this manga wane out of the darkness each story.
  • Skip Beat-- I watched the anime series, but haven't picked up much on the manga.
  • Petshop of Horrors-- I love animals. Though my views of some of them have changed a bit. I no longer trust bunnies. 
  • Death Note-- I haven't finished it yet, but I'm loving it so far.

There's also Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Sugar Sugar Rune, Naruto, Bleach and Rozen Maiden. (danng I type a lot)