Viewing Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hysterical-Secrecy

Quote:
Originally posted by: potter

I like both manga and anime, I don't read/watch much cause it's not easy to find them here and I don't like to read/watch on the internet... my favorite mangas are: Naruto(not because it's popular, I really enjoy the story), Vampire Knight, Evangelion, Blade of the Immortal. And my favorite animes are: Elfen Lied, Vampire Knight, Evangelion, Persona: Trinity Soul(I like all Shin Megami Tensei series, both the games and anime)... I like animes and mangas that you "enter" the story, those that you don't stop reading/watching until the end...

Askjas, I really need to watch Elfen Lied. xD So violent, so gory. But yes! Stories that suck you in and make you think about them for 2 weeks after reading/watching them are the best.

I don't really think Elfen Lied violent... I like it for it's "problems"... I mean characters' problems... like when Kouta says that won't forgive Lucy but that he loves her or when Nana sees her "Papa" die because of his other daughter. That's cooler than violence in my opinion(I'm not any emo that only think about emotions but Elfen Lied is an exeption... I mean... the only anime wich I prefer the "emotional" parts than the violent ones)...