hey i wanna be kid staff how do i become it i have no idea do i have to like dowload anything i need to know plz let me be akid staff, am i old enough im 11

wanna be a kidtsaff,send 3 or more tutorials  to the webmaster(gilstaff) that has been rated 3 or more ^^ send the link to giltaff...he will decide if ur gonna be a kidstaff or not ^^                                   good luck

Quote:
Originally posted by: deathbunny

hey i wanna be kid staff how do i become it i have no idea do i have to like dowload anything i need to know plz let me be akid staff, am i old enough im 11

Im 11 too,i have no idea are we enought for kid staff job

if you want to be a kidstaff go to this link http://www.drawingnow.com/forum/id_1191-become-a-kid-staff-illustrator.html  

what you have to do is post three high quality tutorials (ones that have 5 star ratings) and a reason why you think you would make a good kidstaff

remember that the staff get tons requests from kids who want to be kidstaffs everyday...so it will probably take a while for them to get to your tutorials...dont give up hope though...it may take a month or so but if your tutorials are good enough...they will make you a kidstaff Smile