Viewing Single Post

hah she is just a bitc*. sounds like shes jealous though hmmmm. regular people know there place and wont do that if someone draws better or something.well let me tell you about someone like that.laiba,a girl at my middle school,thinks shes better than everybody else.shes such a bragger,and my brother seriosly thinks she has a little brain problem.shes such a jerk and she thinks she has so many real friends,even though everybody who she thinks is her friend,avoids her.she would say on the bus i have more friends than all of you.since i have hated her since elementary school i would join in and say stuff to her that everyone near me would laugh at.she could only say the same thing.take your mask off its not halloween yet! hah! she probably got that from a book or something.maybe from her equally dumb sister.                                                                                                               anyway,only a stupid person would call someone and say that even though none of it is true.if your stupid than i am because you helped me when i first came to this site,and i know it was annoying so you are a nice person and you are my friend.cheer up.